到台灣拍什麼?一年四季由大自然的色彩襯托妳的美
台灣因為腹地小,安排一個禮拜便能環島玩遍,為亞洲鄰近國家的熱門旅遊首選!首都「台北」是多數人會選擇停留比較多天探索的城市,更是台灣婚紗攝影的首選,不僅一天內可拍攝到攝影棚內景,還能到陽明山及海邊拍攝外景,讓新人擁有豐富的婚紗照。
Due to Taiwan’s relatively small area, a week is sufficient to fully explore the island. As such, Taiwan is soon becoming one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia! The capital “Taipei” is the city that most tourists like to stay and explore for several days. It is also one of the top locations for wedding photoshoots in Taiwan. In one day, not only can you capture photos in our interior studio, but you can also reach the seaside as well as Yangming Mountain to continue the photoshoot. This will surely provide unforgettable memories for the newly-wedded couples.
但,拍照有限定哪個季節拍比較好嗎?答案是沒有!每個季節都有專屬的景緻,建議拍照安排在您的婚期前六個月至一年完成,您可以好好安排要拍什麼景色的婚紗照囉!別擔心,拍攝前攝影團隊會跟您溝通拍攝路線,也會跟您分享拍攝時剛好有什麼特色景點可以前往取景。
However, is there a specific season that wedding shoots have to take place in? The answer is no! Every season provides its unique scenery. We suggest arranging your photoshoot six months to one year before the date of your actual day. This gives you plenty of time to select the scenery that you would like to see most in your wedding photos! Don’t worry, before the shoot, the photography team will discuss with you the route we will be taking. We will also be sharing with you all the scenic spots in Taipei that are available at the time of your shoot.
現在,我們就來簡單介紹一下,不同季節、台北不同的樣貌:
Now, let us briefly introduce each unique aspect of Taipei, during the different seasons:
1、繡球花季(5~7月)
Hydrangea Blooming Season (May-July)
初夏限定!花期在每年5月中旬~6月下旬間,但今年因氣候因素花開得比較晚,預估花期可延長至7月中旬,今年有安排到台北拍婚紗的你,千萬別錯過這齊花綻放的美景。
Limited to early summer! The flowers bloom every year around mid-May to the end of June. However, due to colder weather this year, the flowers are blooming later than usual. We expect the full bloom to last to mid-July. If you are coming to Taipei for your wedding photos, make sure not to miss the beautiful sight of blooming hydrangeas.
2、陽明山楓葉季(10月~隔年1月)
Maple Trees at Yangming Mountain (December-January)
台北的楓葉觀賞期特別長,楓葉顏色會從10月開始會轉黃、12月達到全紅、1月才開始落葉。台北法國婚紗獨家開發的秘密景點,帶你拍宛如電影劇照的婚紗照,以滿滿山頭的楓葉紅襯托出你們炙熱的愛!
Maple tree viewing season in Taipei is especially long. Maple leaves begin to turn yellow around December. They become bright red in December, only to fall in January. From our exclusive secret locations, we will present to you wedding photos that resemble scenes from the movies. A forest full of vivid red maple trees to accentuate the passionate love between newly-wedded couples!
3、粉紅櫻花季(2~3月)
Pink Cherry Blossom Season (February-March)
陽明山的櫻花季約在2月中旬至3月下旬(視每年氣候不同,可能有些微差異),落櫻紛飛的浪漫場景,每年都吸引上百萬花迷前來朝聖,享受愜意時光。而專業的攝影團隊,絕對會帶你深入秘密景點、避開人群,獨享美如夢的櫻花林。
Sakura season at Yangming Mountain arrives in mid-February and lasts until the end of March (depending on the weather each year). Romantic scenes of Sakura showers attract thousands of Sakura fans each year to Yangming Mountain to enjoy the view. Our professional photography team will be sure to take you deep into all the secret spots, away from the crowds, where you and your loved one can enjoy the dreamy Sakura forest alone.
4、攝影師私人景點
Photographer’s Private Attractions
你是喜歡花草,但對繡球花、楓葉、櫻花這些季節限定的花兒沒太大興趣的新人嗎?沒關係!在拍攝前與攝影團隊溝通時,可以準備您喜歡的作品(不知道在哪裡拍的也沒關係),會依照您喜歡的元素,安排合適的拍攝地點!為您省去準備拍婚紗的焦躁不安感。
Do you like flower and plants, but hold no special interest for hydrangeas, maple leaves, and cherry blossoms? No problem! When discussing with the photography team, simply bring the photographs you like (even if you don’t know where they were taken). We will arrange for similar locations according to the elements that you love. Hopefully, this will reduce any insecurities you may have for your wedding shoot.
—清新草原
Lush grassland
—浪漫花園
Romantic garden
《婚紗拍攝小知識》
“Wedding Photo Shoot Tips”
多數的新人都是第一次拍婚紗,該從哪裡著手呢?
喜歡上面的場景想到台北拍婚紗,該如何開始準備?
解除你的煩惱,請參考以下流程,一切安心交給我們!
Many couples are taking their photoshoot for the very first time. Where can you start?
Do you like the proposed sceneries above, and would like to come to Taipei for your shoot? How can you start preparing?
To relieve your worries, please refer to the following process, and leave all the rest to us!
預約諮詢 / Make an appointment for a consultation::
看完整攝影作品與拍攝配套。
Take a look at our works, and learn more about our wedding shoot packages.
決定日期 / Decide on a date: :
預訂拍攝檔期,若有特別想拍攝的場景請參考以上季節月份。
Make an appointment for a date that is most convenient for you. Please keep in mind for season-specific sceneries.
拍攝溝通 / Discuss with the photography team::
拍攝前新人用心做功課很重要!存下喜歡的照片與造型,才能跟團隊合作拍出好作品。
It is essential for couples to do their research! Save your favorite photos or styles, to help us create stunning photos.
享受拍攝 / Enjoy the photoshoot::
拍攝當天,自在的享受過程,由攝影師、造型師協助您們展現最美、最帥的自己。
On the day of the photoshoot, enjoy the shoot. Let our photographers and stylist help you present your most beautiful and handsome selves.
等待作品 / Wait for your wedding photos: :
期待我們一起創造出的完美照片吧!
Look forward to the beautiful photos we created together!